Sunday, November 7, 2010

We'll say that we don't believe...

I had a dream (this one I feel the need to mention), I was happy for a while and I stopped being scared and ashamed to say what's on my mind... Wow...

I, Alice Nightningale, official inmate of the Wonderland Asylum for Curious Little Girls, am going to see the Headmistress of the Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, Emilie Autumn, LIVE in Montreal on February 15, 2011 with my Blood Sister, who is ironically also named Alice. Fuck yes. It will certainly be nice to visit a different asylum for bit.

I became Blood Sisters with Alice on Halloween night. We cut our palms and mixed our blood. We plan to do this ritual every holiday and every full moon. We plan to kill ourselves together... Kind of. I'm thinking reenacting Emily (with a 'y') and Anne's suicide, jumping off a bridge together. Hopefully neither of us will be like Emily and survive. And why? Because we have no talents, nothing to live for. There's nothing we can do with our lives. Unless Emilie decides to take us in and make us Bloody Crumpets, or we get committed for life.

But enough of that. I have four elastics on my wrist, each named after poisons. The beige one snaps the best. He is named Cyanide. The purple one is Vitriol (as in 'spit vitriol, not swallow'). The blue one is Atropine, and the green one is Treacle.

A few weeks ago, I had a WONDERFUL tea party with Emilie Autumn and Marilyn Manson. Marilyn needs to learn to shut the fuck up, though. Emilie, on the other hand, was very sweet. Marilyn was rude and kept interrupting us and randomly started screaming when we began talking about something particularly interesting. Asshole.

So. I'll lose some weight before the EA concert. I already have a plan laid out.

I'm making gifts for EA and her Bloody Crumpets. I'm nearly finished Emilie's and it's beautiful. I'm working on Suffer's right now, and after that will be Lady Aprella.

Life is beautiful. Not really, life sucks but THAT'S OKAY. Because I'm going to see Emilie Autumn live on February 15, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment