Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I made a new blog, for my new life. The life that I will be doing everything right in, everything wrong in, but never anything in between... My new life involves Alice, Wonderland, Lewis Carroll, imaginary friends, my alternate reality, possibly my 'psychological problems', whatever the fuck I want. And I will not say the address, for nobody deserves to know what I know about Wonderland... Except my sister and possibly other interesting girls... I am not who I used to be. I am trying (but not hard enough) to fit the image of dream-Alice, but I fear Sin and Sorrow will always signify something to me, unless I can find a way to stop that... In any case, this means I am not depressed anymore. That took a while to fix and I still struggle but I'll find a way. I do not starve myself and hate the way I look anymore, for that is not Alice-like at all. I may sometimes restrict the food I eat, but that is all. I will get to Wonderland, and leave this life behind

No comments:

Post a Comment